I haven't posted much lately due to my lack of a scanner, but I was finally able to borrow one at my new school. I planned this for my original Mario picture from the start. I actually made the Luigi sketch the day after, but I've had to wait untill now. This is meant for 1024x768 screens. (witch is what I'm using at the moment
Not much to explain I guess. I thought along the lines of the first one. The Racoon suit for mario since I havent seen many of those, and the Ghost-vacume for Luigi for the same reason. Placed them both on a Super Mario World like background-frame thing. As you can see, I've figured out how to do patterns
In case you are wondering, Mario IS the correct size compared to Luigi. His legs are bent up, he is shorter and is tipped over. I tested it all very carefully
Well there it is. Something for your desktop.
I'll look into trying to scan a few other things later on.